lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

A little bit about me

Well I'm writing in english because my english teacher told me to write something in english in my blog so here it comes.
I was born on October 25th in 1997 at the GOOD HOPE hospital, when I was born my dad was next to my mom but for some reason he just disappear when I was about to be born, I believe he just can't stand blood.
You may not know but I am as white as Snowhite, I mean she can be my sister, and I have a long black curly hair; I love listening to music and watch anime and also read books, but not any book, I love the science fiction books like Narnia, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and much more...
My mom's name is Maria del Carmen and my dad's name is Manuel, I also have a brother named Manuel and a dog, all my relatives and friends tell me that I am my mom's clone, maybe because of my skin colour and my face but we are so different from the inside.
I've realized that all my friends are stupid, I mean everyone ahahaha, for example a friend was sent by her sister to buy a movistar recharge of 20 soles, after 10 minutes she came back with the money in her hand so her sister asked her why she didn't buy the recharge and she said "I didn't find recharge of 20 but of 10" I MEAN C'MON HAHAHA, but for reasons unknown I get along with them maybe it is because they are good people and they've always been there for me <3
These are some of my friends, and yes, the white one is me

2 comentarios: